what do you think of this? you think it captures what a lot of us feel or what?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXDo5WhQXI&ob=av2e]YouTube - Kenny Chesney - The Boys of Fall[/ame]
what do you think of this? you think it captures what a lot of us feel or what?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlXDo5WhQXI&ob=av2e]YouTube - Kenny Chesney - The Boys of Fall[/ame]
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Be better if a homo wasnt doing it
GO VOLS
wonder how many stopped liking Priest or Queen when their singers came out?
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
Since when has Kenny Chesney been gay? As far as I know, he's never come out and said anything like that. I know there was a rumor when he got divorced, but the guy has never come out and said he was gay, denied it when those rumors come out and there's no evidence of it. National Enquirer stuff.
I think it was sarcasm. Kind of the South Park way of saying the motorcycle gang was gay. It has nothing to do with sexual preference. A better word would have been douche.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I hope it was. But yeah, I'll agree with douche. Never really got the whole "cowboy" thing when you live in the Virgin Islands. He has done a lot of philanthropy work and I think it's neat he started out in JC/Bristol, never really liked his music though, but I don't really like much newer country either.
HAIL Freddie Mercury!
No matter if he was Bisexual or NOT.... Queen Ruled! But the South Park Reference for *** was a good one.. 2nd part of the season starts next wednesday!!!!!
HA BER BER BER BER HAH BER BER BER BER BER BER BER
Bookmarks